- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Facility Manager has to operate at two levels: strategic-tactical and operational. It is the role of a facility manager to ensure corporate and regulatory compliance plus the proper operation of all aspects including but not limited to (maintenance, housekeeping, etc.) of all buildings in to create an optimal, safe and cost effective environment for the occupants to function. This is accomplished by managing the following activities.
- Oversee the day to day operations of properties including all phases of maintenance of the common areas to include buildings, grounds and the direct supervision of outside contractors to ensure properties are properly maintained in accordance with company standards and maintenance agreements.
- Responds to city residents’ complaints and issues, serving as TMG’s representative and the corporate office regarding the administration and application of resolving related issues.
- Oversees the resolution of issues with in-house and outside contractors and establishes priorities to ensure maintenance, housekeeping and security, needs are met.
- Planning and coordinating of the tasks required to keep the facilities’ systems operating smoothly and at optimal efficiency
- Liaising with other related/concerned departments to maintain and assure a smooth work flow. Ensuring the city is compliant with H&S legislation and advice on recommendations.
- Liaising with City Hall Manager in developing and adopting processes and policies for emergency awareness.
- Identifying and bringing in cost savings where appropriate.
- Main point of contact for internal and external customers seeking support and information from the facilities in the city.
- Managing and prioritizing tasks recorded in the Facilities Helpdesk and conducting analysis to identify areas of success and actions to be taken.
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.