Skills And Tools:
- Coordinate all activities related to the procurement of a commodity from local sources beginning with intent to purchase through delivery.
- Implements purchase contracts that comply with company and governments regulations.
- Maintains timely control of orders, amendments, shipping notices and other documents to assure accurate retention of records.
- Assure that the commodity is delivered on schedule, at the negotiated price and meets the quality standards of the company.
- Sourcing new suppliers to develop the approved suppliers list.
- Receiving PR and issue POs to the suitable supplier.
- Follow up the purchase orders process till receiving the goods in our warehouses.
- Coordinate with the planning department to ensure smooth flow of raw materials.
- Responsible for buying company products with the lowest “cost” not “price”
- Communicating internally with sales departments and understanding their demands
- Processing requests and managing shipment processes with foreign suppliers.
- Producing price quotations to the sales team according to the pricing system.
- Meeting up with suppliers locally and abroad if needed.
- Data Analysis and reports generation is an integral part of the job.
- Bachelor degree in relevant major.
- Males Only.
- Able to relocate to New Damietta.
- Negotiation skills.
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a MUST.
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors).
- 1 to 3 years of Experience in Purchasing / Procurement / Supply Chain.