- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To handle drafting project shop drawings as well as coordination drawings between different disciplines and assist Site Engineers clarifying and resolving any technical problem that could arise during the construction caused by designs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to consultant for approvals.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Review sub-contractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinate with Surveying Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solve.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant.
- Ensure that employee is working according to the company HSE policies and regulations, and fully aware of his job risk assessment and environmental aspects.