- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Reporting to the OPS Manager & the MD; The Search Engine Marketing Specialist will be running PPC (AdWords, FB…and all Paid search online) while maintaining an emphasis on growth and revenue building.
Please only apply if you have a strong understanding of E-commerce marketing and revenue optimization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, manage, and execute Paid Search / Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, including but not limited to strategy development, organization, and management.
- Responsible for ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives, including daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions, bid management, negative keyword strategies, website and category exclusions, ad creative, and landing page revisions based on performance history and the client's objectives.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics.
- Possess clear understanding of the premium brands in the region, lifestyle and products, and transfer this understanding to the PPC campaigns.
- Handle relative communication with each brand’s point of contact (Multiple Clients), to align and coordinate the different promotional and branding campaigns.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ Yrs. Paid Search Experience in professional setting, ideally 2 years in an E-commerce or a digital Agency setting
- Advanced computer skills, proven experience in Excel (formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree required - Programming / Computer science / marketing / Math background preferred.
- Exemption from the military service.
- Experience in managing large scale, complex paid search campaigns for E-commerce companies selling a physical product.
- Strong command of English and Arabic is a must.
- Ability to handle professional communications with multiple clients.
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and AdWords Certification.
- A strong understanding of other areas of Performance Marketing, such as Display Media, Email, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Social Media, Shopping and influence on Paid Search Activities
- Strong organizational skills, detailed orientation and project management ability.
- Ability to multitask, adapt to changing priorities, be decisive under ambiguity, and meet tight deadlines.
- Mastered understanding of reported metrics and ability to generate action plans from them.
About this Company
itcan is a growing intelligent digital marketing agency that keeps targeting great missions. Our main office is based in Dubai, with two other branches in Saudi Arabia and Egypt. At itcan, we are constantly striving towards renovating our performance marketing through earned,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Itcan Digital Marketing Agency