- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsibility and Duties :
- Responsible for the visual style and images productions.
- They create the overall design and direct others who develop artwork or layouts
- Collaborating in creative sessions with our creative director and copywriters to develop campaigns
- Being a strategic thinker who is full of on-brief creative ideas.
- Driving the creative team in brainstorming, conceptualizing, and implementing master visual, and campaign concepts.
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion.
- Follow up and directing a team of designers, and guiding them through implementation of their work.
- Set the deadlines of projects, and ensure all creative work is delivered on time in line with our creative director.
- Coordinate with the Account Director in ensuring client briefs are met.
- Monitoring photo shooting quality along with guidance.
- Reporting directly to the CEO and advise on designer requirements, capabilities and performance.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at RE:CHANGE Group
RE: CHANGE is Our Philosophy:
RE: CHANGE is more than a private business; it’s a life style in reviewing everything on both a personal and a professional level which is called the REVIEW way in order to deliver a message to the world that we...