Senior Product Manager “Pharmaceutical “Posted 29 days ago
18Applicants for2 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Ensures that the assigned products support the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Monitors progress of the product through the product development life cycle, identifies risks and opportunities, keeps senior management informed.
- Gathers and understands short term and long term customer needs and ensures successful product implementation and utilization.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Coordinating with the advertisers and the media for the promotion of the medication.
- Creates and maintains an effective working rapport with internal and external customers.
- Prioritizes workflow utilizing effective time management to provide the timeliest and most accurate service possible according to departmental and company standards.
- Defines and implements product management processes and creates product requirement documents for new features.
- Develops market requirements documents including revenue models, channel strategy, and packaging.
- Identifies and launches appropriate new product programs that achieve business objectives. Works closely with all relevant departments to assure the timely implementation of new product programs.
- Identifies new areas for product development by analyzing customer requirements, market trends and competitive gaps. Presents opportunity to management for consideration.
- Key decisions makers and infection control committee in the universities, army, private Hospitals and MOH.
- STIO Sales and marketing team.
- Private hospitals.
- Pharmacy chains and private pharmacy.
- Households, sports experts, and communities, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Medicine
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in the same position
- Own a car.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Senior Digital Product ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt12 days ago
- Senior Digital Marketing Execu...Adamco Pharm - 6th of October, Giza16 days ago
- Group Product ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo28 days ago
- 3D Graphic DesignerDigisay - Zamalek, Cairo1 month ago
- Assistant Product ManagerInfinity Clinic Pharma - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Assistant Brand ManagerInfinity Clinic Pharma - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago
- Senior Medical Rep (Cairo & Lo...Riyadh Fertility Center - Mohandessin, Giza8 days ago
- International Marketing Manage...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Pharmaceutical social MediaPharmascienta - Nefertari Body Care - Zamalek, Cairo1 month ago
- Pharmaceutical Social Media Sp...Pharmascienta - Nefertari Body Care - Zamalek, Cairo1 month ago