Skills And Tools:
- Manage the import processes in a cost-effective way with specific Emphasis on imports – including all related tasks.
- Assist Import Manager with financial duties regarding import processes in an effective and responsible way as well as the daily running processes.
- Manage import responsibilities according to set deadlines
- Ensure the unit’s compliance with the policies and procedures
- Maintain a high degree of professional and ethical relationships with internal clients and ACI suppliers as well as external entities
- Accurate and timeous reporting of relevant management information to Import.
- Manage, control, check or assist with issuing import documents
- Effective negotiation of duties and terms for imports.
- Provide professional, efficient and timeous advice and/or communications to the organization with regard to tariffs, incoterms, duties, restrictions and permits
- Minimum one-year experience in Logistics
- Fluent in English
Have knowledge and skills in all of:
- Time Management
- Custom duties
- Tariffs NOCs
- Applicable Laws
- Quality Management System
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Supply Chain Management
We Offered a competitive package
- Operations Specialist - FREIGH...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo4 days ago