Skills And Tools:
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proficiency in various computer programs related to accounting
- Excellent command of English language.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word ).
- CIA, CPA, MBA, ACCA is a plus.
- Senior Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo4 days ago
- CFO - Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Consolidation&Financial Report...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza4 days ago