Skills And Tools:
About the Job:
- Helping students improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions through practice.
- Placement Exam Arrangements, Classroom Management, Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups.
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- Teaching English using creative ways
- Job location: Nasr city
- 6 Days a week 7 hours a day including 1 hour break (from 12:00 PM to 07:00 PM And from 02:00 PM to 09:00 PM)
- Native-like English speaker
- Holding a TEFL, or TESOL, or TKT, or a degree in English literature or linguistics is preferred.
- Having a background about teaching methodologies.
- At least 1 years of experience
- Being able to join immediately
- Being able to work under pressure
- Being committed
- Toddler's English Teacher - (M... - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Robotics Engineer Instructor (... - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Math TeacherConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Science TeacherConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- English Teacher for Heliopolis... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Online Arabic Instructor - مدر... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Foreign English Teacher in Dok... - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- Learning & Development Lead - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- University English Instructor - Qantarah Sharq, Ismailia1 month ago
- Classroom English Teacher / Co... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza2 months ago