Skills And Tools:
- The Cyber Security Lead, alongside supporting the IT Leadership Team, performs two core functions for the enterprise. The first is overseeing the operations of the enterprise’s security solutions. The second is establishing an enterprise security stance through policy, architecture and training processes. Secondary tasks will include the selection of appropriate security solutions, and oversight of any vulnerability audits and assessments.
- The Cyber Security Lead is expected to interface with peers in the Systems, Network and Infrastructure departments as well as with the leaders of the business units to both share the corporate security vision with those individuals and to solicit their involvement in achieving higher levels of enterprise security through information sharing and co-operation.
- The role will be a key part of the Middle East & North Africa IT team and the Fertiglobe group-wide Cyber Security Steering Committee. Some travel within the Middle East is expected.
Role will cover both IT and OT (Operational Technology).
Licenses, Certifications, and/or Registrations
- One or more of the following certifications:
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- GIAC Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP)
- ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- (ISC)2 Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security
- Or relevant demonstrable industry experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Extensive experience in enterprise security architecture design to mitigate threats.
- Extensive experience in enterprise security document creation.
- Experience in designing and delivering employee security awareness training.
- Experience in developing security incident response plans.
- Experience in anti-virus, penetration testing and general IT and OT security.
- Experience and understanding of the key compliance and regulatory standards in Information Security and Compliance
- Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols.
- Experience in cybersecurity designs for systems, networks, and multi-level security requirements or requirements for processing multiple classification levels of data.
- Knowledge of risk management processes and experience in conducting risk assessments.
- Proven experience in capital project planning.
- Familiarity with Windows and Office365 as well as general Cloud-based security.
- Familiarity with ERP systems, e.g. Oracle and SAP.
- Familiarity with industry wide DCS systems such as Emerson & GE would be advantageous.
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders, able to break down and explain complex technical topics into easy to digest updates.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into IT security issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Has experience in staff management where influencing, developing/and or motivating people is critical to the achievement of objectives.
Key Leadership Skills:
- Inspire by personal integrity, transparency and humility.
- Resilient under pressure, strengthened by adversity.
- Lead delivery of extraordinary business outcomes.
- Passionately invest in people to build performance for today and tomorrow.
- Set direction and capture opportunities to generate sustainable value.
- Active in external environment for new perspectives and opportunities.
- Collaborate across boundaries at pace, embrace diversity and cultures.
- Simplicity, Focus, Priority setting and Speed.
- Lead by example to simplify internal processes.
- Timely decision taking.
- Network Security Engineer - SO... - Giza, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Vue.js Developer - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Senior Java Enterprise Develop...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Senior Software QC EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Back End Engineer [ Nod... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- MS SQL Database AdministratorConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Java Software Engineer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Sales Account Manager -... - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Angular Developer- Hybr... - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Dot Net Technical Project Lead - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago