SR. Software Product Manager
- 12In Consideration
- 66Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Product Manager who will participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch stage. Your main responsibilities include gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall user experience. Ultimately, you’ll work with cross functional teams to build products that fill gaps in the market and increase customer satisfaction
• Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog, release plans and sprint backlog on monthly basis.
• Map the gathered business requirements to the business vision in the requirements gathering phase.
• Ensure that the proposed feature/s meets the business metrics for the product stage over: Time, Revenue and delighting the different Customers/ Stakeholders.
• Build and understand cost and/or financial models associated with the product holistically as well as their designated Epics.
• Develop a launch strategy focused both on traction gain and customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with IT teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
• Promote the company’s products addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
• Get feedback from customers, users, and other multiple stakeholders within the organization and develop a feature that carries an ROI to the business.
• Conduct internal and external interviews, market research, and present data analysis to the product organization and other executives within the business team.
• Track, analyze and execute market trends to position product/s in cooperation with Marketing team.
• Prepare, update and present the product benefits “features” presentation/s per customer per segment per industry in cooperation with both sales & operations stakeholders.
• Responsible for marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation.
• Convert Epics and features into user stories with acceptance criteria that meet the business goals and minimize the re-work in the future sprints to the development team taking into consideration all the needed documents & workflow that is needed.
• 4+ experience of product Manager
• Analytical mindset, strong quantitative skill and familiar with basic statistics methodologies.
• previous experience in Food delivery apps and E- Commerce with same position
•Able to multi-task and be able to interact with cross functional teams
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• Excellent strategic planning and strategic thinking skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of product planning and market research
• Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership and driving results.
• Familiar with analytical tools: Google Analytics, Hotjar, UXCam, .. etc.
• Familiar with presentation tools: PowerPoint, Visio, Prezi .. etc.
• Familiar with project management & team collaboration tools: Trello, Jira, click up, Zoho, Slack, Zoom .. etc.
- Pre Sales EngineerUnited Delta Systems - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Senior Software Tester - Maadi, Cairo23 days ago
- Senior Web Developer - Magento... - Maadi, Cairo22 days ago
- Senior Developer - Full Stack - Maadi, Cairo30 days ago
- Senior .NET DeveloperWatan First Digital - Egypt - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Saas Software Sales Executive - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Spring - Sheraton, Cairo4 days ago
- Technical Sales SpecialistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago
- Odoo Functional Consultant - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Business Support Specialist (T... - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Product OwnerWatan First Digital - Egypt - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Product ManagerSSC Egypt - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Product OwnerIbn Sina Pharma - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- Product OwnerFawry for Banking Technology and Electronic Payments S.A.E - 6th of October, Giza17 days ago
- Embedded Software Engineer (Re...Smarterminds - Maadi, Cairo13 days ago
- SSIS-Data EngineerSANTECHTURE - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Business Analyst3S Software - Nasr City, Cairo14 days ago
- Senior Sales Account ManagerBevatel - Dokki, Giza14 days ago
- Information TechnologyNTS Group - Downtown, Cairo15 days ago