Credit Underwriter OfficerPosted 8 days ago
92Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Evaluating all the submit applications to ensure compliance with credit policy and documentation criteria based on customer’s segmentation.
- Ensure that each application fulfils all the minimum criteria.
- Ensure to make all require analysis for the received cases, Negative checking, I-Score, CBE, NID , Blacklists and External verification, in order to make the require decisions for cases.
- Calculate customers finance Income and DBR after determine the programs policy for cases.
- Review the case in term of clearness validity & fulfil-ness (screening review) before activate the limit.
- Processing final approval on the system and approved the limit on the system.
- Identify fraudulent applications and refer it to investigation team in order to maintain good applications quality.
- Manage and follow-up on daily basis the requests on core system issues related for all BNPL processing.
- Perform CPV calls for all customers to verify data provided and confirm the limit.
- Follow-up and Review all types of products documents after approval from system in order to proceed as per current updated Credit Risk policy.
- Processing all the applications in queue on the same day and Ensure timely and effective TAT for applications submitted by branches, courier and customers to meet the approved SLA.
- Send the external verifications for all approved cases after ensure that meet our policy criteria and normal process.
- Reject cases that don’t meet the criteria or missing the conditions that supposed have, as per normal process.
- Meeting the service levels and turnaround time.
- Conducting internal and external verification.
- Reviewing external verification comments on system memos as well as customers ISCORE report and keep record in file.
- Proposing deviation approvals based on strong profile of the applicant, despite not meeting certain individual requirements.
- Meeting certain individual requirements.
- Completing other special tasks requested by the higher level.
- Age between 25-28 Yrs.
- 1 year at least experiences in retail credit or consumer credit field.
- Flexible working hours / days including weekend and night shift.
- Location smart village.
- Giza residents are preferred