Skills And Tools:
- Plans and organizes daily activities of the department functions including Cash Management and Credit, Data Entry, Reporting, Reconciliations, Settlements, and supporting Documentation.
- Updates cash position for all bank accounts, and cash box.
- Prepares bank reconciliations, investigates, and clears reconciling cash/bank items regularly.
- Handles day-to-day operations with financial institutions through monitoring cash implementation transactions with no delay to ensure the quality of the cash flow stream.
- Directs the bank representatives on daily basis.
- Prepares bank transfers, checks, and other payments.
- Maintains petty cash accounts and logs all outgoing disbursements, ensuring that expense reports are coded properly while preparing and approving vouchers for payment.
- Assists with the financial closing process monthly and on year-end.
- Administers TMG's accounts activities and ensures that all related transactions are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Supports both external and internal audit requests.
- Education Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent command of English.
- 5+ years of experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in real estate is an asset.
- Exposure to an ERP system is a must (SAP preferred).
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications.
- Attention to detail and ability to cope with a fast-paced working environment.
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia7 days ago
- Consolidation&Financial Report...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza1 day ago