Skills And Tools:
- Ensure that the architect’s design is delivered by the contractor and is responsible for dealing with any on-site design problems that arise.
- Ensure that all project finishing works are up to the drawing and specifications.
- Prepares architectural details as and when required for the execution of works.
- Assists Project Manager in review and selection of architectural materials are in compliance with approved material submitting.
- Issues all architectural correspondences.
- Highlights any violations to architectural-related issues on site.
- Attends progress review meetings and coordination meetings to assist the Project Manager in resolving any site issues such as discrepancies in the project’s drawings.
- Using design software (such as AutoCAD) to create models and visuals.
- Managing site and oversees all operations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a quality assurance engineer.
- Bachelor's Degree in architecture engineering.
- AutoCAD proficiency required.
- Strong Finishing background with eye to detail.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Problem solver.
- Architecture Site EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago