Skills And Tools:
- Conduct extensive market research data needed for new business projects assigned to the Business Development department.
- Search for new products/trend industry/competitors/peers/customer solutions to grab new product registration opportunities to maintain company relevance in the face of competition.
- Monitor the performance of new products and revise the current pipeline, upcoming formula to assure fulfilling, marketing department/ business/industry & customer need.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to guarantee the best flow of product life cycle of the new products requested and also with the registration team.
- Searching for new components and compositions and following up for marketing approval.
- Arrange kick-off meetings for the new projects and work closely with RA & marketing to fulfill what is required for new product & process development as needed.
- Follow up with the action plans decided for the new business development projects and assess gaps to be fulfilled to facilitate executions and timelines.
- Join webinars and hear from formulators, /answers/ challenges and solutions for current trends and need for skin and Hair Care.
- Collaborate with department function to get project processes goes faster and accurate pathway.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Science.
- Excellent English & Arabic (Reading, Writing & Speaking skills).
- Excellent Knowledge with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Excellent Business Knowledge / Pharmaceutical Science / Acumen / Cognitive Abilities.
- Familiar with Enterprise Resource Planning — ERP.
- Extensive Business Understanding / Industry Background.