Skills And Tools:
- Identify trends and insights .
- Allocate marketing investments .
- Plan and direct marketing campaigns .
- Manage an organization's website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind .
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms .
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow .
- Implement and analyze performance metrics .
- Measure and assess goals vis-à-vis ROI .
- Device experiments and conversion tests .
- Provide internal reports on a regular basis .
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms .
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field .
- Proven working experience in digital marketing .
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns .
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate .
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels - Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments .
- MS office “word-excel-power point” is must .
- Digital Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago