Skills And Tools:
- Design, implement and manage the network infrastructure, including components such as switches, routers, firewalls, AP, wireless Controllers and load balancers.
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, defining and monitoring access.
- Prepare design plans and tests which are applicable to assist disaster recovery expeditions.
- Perform diagnostic analysis of the network system, identify possible faulty devices, troubleshoot faulty modules, troubleshoot network problems and outages and prepare necessary documentation detailing actions taken.
- Maintains corporate infrastructure security standards for all Network Components; ensures security at network level; employs security hardening techniques for network devices
- Ensure data center connectivity redundancy and high availability.
- Maintain remote monitoring systems and keep a track of the use of resources provide to the employees and the end users.
- Assist in Design and manage network architecture enable 24/7 data center availability.
- Creates and maintains technical and detailed design documentation.
- Works closely with other teams for network day to day support issues, break/fix issues, and scheduled maintenance.
- Ensures practices and procedures are being followed by the Network team.
- Coach and provide leadership, motivation and supervision of direct report.
- Provide second layer of support for Network Team.
- Encourages knowledge-sharing, collaboration, and best-practice sharing among team members.
Minimum of 5+ years' experience in a cross-functional role in a mid to large-sized corporate environment supporting the following technologies:
- Proven experience in handle PCI-DCC and audits requirements
- Banking/finance background will preferable.
- Hands on experience with routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, and ISIS.
- Working knowledge of MPLS and Multicast technologies (MPLS, VPLS, MVPN, PIM sparse, PIM dense).
- Working knowledge of Data Center Protocols (Spanning -Tree, Fabric-enabled technologies, SAN, FCoE, WCCP, GPON, VPC, Fabric Path, OTV, NX-OS, IP internetworking, LAN Switching, Network Virtualization.
- Working knowledge of DNS/DHCP, IPAM, multicast, VRF, QoS.
- Working experience in networking and security technologies & protocols including TCP/IP protocol suite, IPSEC, TLS, SSL, client, and site-to-site VPNs, RADIUS, TACACS+.
- Working knowledge with Cisco devices as Nexus 9500, Nexus 9300, Catalyst 6800, Wireless LAN Controllers (Cisco / Aruba)
- Experience working with Security devices Cisco, Palo Alto and FortiGate
- Experience working with stackable core switches
- Network/Telecom Engineers In G...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Network AdministratorConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago