Skills And Tools:
Business Development Manager
Purpose of the Job:
To achieve substantial financial growth of net new and existing customers by developing relationships and interest in Aramex solutions based on customer requirements.
• Generate and Nurture leads in co-ordination with vertical marketing and field marketing activities that will help generate targeted new revenue growth.
• Nurture leads and create opportunities within portfolio of assigned geographies through a value-based approach.
• Manage and grow existing businesses to generate targeted and sustainable revenue (additional regions, additional products).
• Understand and analyze the big picture of customer’s business objectives in order to build the profile & act as a consultant for customer’s business strategy.
• Translates customer strategy into meaningful opportunities of value for Aramex.
• Present solutions to customers, demonstrating value for business and goal alignment.
• Identify & develop effective relationships with key contacts within targeted customer organizations in respective regions, to ensure maximum leverage for Aramex.
• Work closely with the solutions group to define innovative solutions that provide value to customer’s business operations.
• Collaborate with account managers to create a seamless customer experience.
• Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all customer information utilizing CRM.
• Network with industry peer group & other internal affiliates to roll out best proven practices, as relevant.
• Engages in research for the purpose of expanding personal and company knowledge of industry trends, best practices, marketing and sales.
Job Requirements (Experience and education) :
• Bachelor’s degree in business or any other field
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in the Freight Forwarding and Logistics industry.
• Fluent in English. Additional language a plus.