Skills And Tools:
- Installing required software patches, ensuring the connectivity of PCs and laptops to both the local area network (LAN) and (WAN),
- Setting up and maintaining locally connected and networked printers.
- Responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of various technologies managed by the IT department.
- Active Directory
- Office 365 Administration
- System Management
- Planning, designing and documenting of IT systems to include desktop, servers, network equipment, and software applications.
- Develops, maintains, and monitors procedures for relevant servers.
- Monitors, plans, and coordinates the distribution of client/server software and service packs.
- Makes recommendations for new equipment and services.
- Organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources.
- Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
- Design, implement, and support highly-performance, highly-available infrastructure of on-premises hardware .
- Analyzes and resolves problems associated with the server’s OS, hardware and Software.
- Day-to-day operations of the systems including systems administration, monitoring and storage performance.
- Assisting with internal and external support of deployed IT and Web services
- Planning, Implementation and monitoring of backups, disaster plans and fault tolerance.
- Supports and troubleshoots issues of LAN, WAN, Intranet, Internet, servers, firewalls and services.
- Administrates users’ accounts by adding/deleting/modifying accounts, email accounts, FTP accounts, chat accounts, Antivirus and handle authentication and authorization on resources.
- Participation in service cloud based administration such as Antivirus, Office 365, and Monitoring/Alerting systems
- Maintain stability and functionality of Cloud servers, fine tuning cloud performance and cloud cost optimization.
- Updating the technical documentation and the team knowledge base.
- Assess new technologies and products, applying industry best practices and methodologies to operations activities.
- Participate in the overall secure design and performance of system/server’s environment.
- Conducting periodic safety tests of system performance, reliability, and load, assists the service desk and operations in resolving system performance issues.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Flexible and proactive approach to teamwork.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good learning and troubleshooting skills.
- Problem analysis and solving.
- Well planned and organized.
- MCSE / CCNA / ITIL foundation.
- Demonstrated ability for technical support activities.
- Advanced hardware & software troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms ( specially Microsoft dynamics ERP )