Skills And Tools:
Responding to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
Ordering lab tests and interpreting the test results.
Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
Collecting, recording, and maintaining sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
Explaining procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
Liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
Meeting targets set by the government for specified treatments
Discussing and evaluating new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
Keeping up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication
- Master Degree in medicine
- Current state medical license
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.
- Regulatory Affairs SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago