Architect Site Engineer - KSAPosted 1 month ago
162Applicants for1 open position
- 34In Consideration
- 6Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Performs general architectural works including architectural design, site visits and inspections and prepares related reports.
- Reviews CAD drawings, renderings, layouts, study models, construction documents, and color boards prepared by Architectural Designers. Makes new proposals and/or modify existing drawings when necessary. Ensures compliance with applicable codes and standards as well as client requirements.
- Writes construction specifications and prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials when needed. Interfaces with suppliers as required.
- Coordinates work with engineering and construction units at project site. Reviews, approves, and issues detailed design and construction drawings and specifications prepared by others.
- Provides technical guidance to Architectural staff working on the same project.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience
- Ready to travel to KSA
- Mechanical Site Engineer - Con...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza8 days ago
- Electrical Site Engineer - Con...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza8 days ago
- Site Engineer / Interior Desig...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago