Skills And Tools:
We are looking for Senior Web Developers to join our development team and participate in different projects related to Traffic domain and its management system. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about web programming and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These senior web developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the web applications, web services, mobile, devices, etc.
Responsibilities (What You’ll Do):
- Develop high-quality software solutions, code, unit test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity.
- Collaborate and contribute as part of a team that includes product managers, designers, and front-end engineers
- Code user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies
- Work in large team with senior technologies leads, product owners, business and systems analysts to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Ensure high performance of all systems developed.
- Test and debug various solutions and applications
- Use your combined product and engineering mindset to have an impact on how we’re able to continually improve our products from a functional and scale perspective
- Continually learn and research engineering trends to ensure that we’re always using the most appropriate technology available
- Review and refactor code
- Document development and operational procedures
3S Software Offers:
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development.
- Flexible hours and schedules.
- Training plans.
- Social insurance
- Medical insurance
- Salary raise will be every year based on performance evaluation
The Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Software, or a related discipline or the equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Hands-on 3:5 years of recent experience in developing complex projects, preferably in the traffic management domain, in C# and .net technology, Angular or React.
- Experience in ASP.net, ASP.net core, MVC, Entity Framework, REST APIs.
- Hands-on in Angular, React, ES6 ECMAScript and typescript
- Hands-on experience with distributed architecture, building RESTful services, XML/JSON, and modern application servers with High availability and scalability.
- Solid experience in relational and NoSQL database management systems such Microsoft SQL server. Oracle and Azure SQL Database
- Advanced knowledge of web forms and C# (Generics, Reflection, Collections, Delegates and Events, Extension-methods, Threading, GC). OOP (Polymorphism, and N-tier architecture)
- A good knowledge in RDLC reporting, Microsoft reporting service and crystal reports.
- Knowledge of API design, including versioning, isolation and micro-services
- Experience with designing and implementing ETL processes and the use of ETL tools
- Ability to apply business logic to development requirements in a creative manner.
- Creative thinker with a natural interest in finding solutions to new problems.
- Solid knowledge in distributed Architectures and microservice architecture.
- Practical knowledge with Microsoft analysis and integration services
- Practical experience with web application security and cache technologies
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Strong knowledge source control and issues tracking systems such as TFS, DevOps, Git and JIRA
- General knowledge of web hosting using IIS, Nginx, apache2, etc...
- Familiar with SaaS and PaaS integration architecture and applications.
- Deliver the assigned tasks within due time frame and minimum percentage of defects/bugs, ensuring the needed quality of delivery is attained.
- Review and debug code Enhance and Maintain the Existing Projects products.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
Merit to have
- Nice to have knowledge in containerize platform and container orchestration system is a plus.
- Nice to have experience in Data warehouse, data lake and Analytics tools.
- Nice to have experience with any BI technologies such as OBIEE, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik sense.
- Nice to have knowledge of SQL performance tuning is a plus.
- Nice to have knowledge with test-driven development and continuous delivery is a plus.
- Nice to have experience about DevExpress, Telerik and third party tools.
- Nice to have experience DevExpress reporting service and crystal reports.
- Nice to have experience with “Azure Cloud” service stack.
- .Net Developer (.Net Core - Bl...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Senior .Net DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago