Skills And Tools:
- Record all customer data and all unit sold and unsold data Supports the Sales Team in supporting clients’ inquiries of services
- Receive clients’ services complaints and direct the problem to the concerned departments.
- Coordinate with the sales admin & the finance department on clients’ payment dues, outstanding, collections & legal actions.
- Follow up on clients’ payment dues & collections.
- Work on closing open clients’ financial dues & legal status (thru executing collection & taking legal actions).
- Follow up on clients’ service solutions and provide feedback to clients with the proposed and appropriate solutions.
- Document complaints and create a client database after identifying the details of complaints.
- Record and archive complaints electronically.
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- very good Command of English Language
- More than a year at least Real Estate/Property Management
- Working hours (9am-7pm) one day off (Friday)