Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Maintain meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Keep prospective client databases updated.
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Regular reporting on leads, progress & activities.
- Support in writing new business proposals.
- Create informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients in meetings, exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Suggest and implement upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Negotiate with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equip staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Review clients' feedback and implement necessary changes.
- Remain in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Manage all the paperwork and procedures when starting to work with new clients.
- Attend networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Optimize Operations
- Excellent proficiency in English and Arabic (French recommended).
- Experience in Wood and Furniture
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
- Intuitive and insightful.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Must be enthusiastic, passionate and eager to learn.
- Ability to work smoothly in a team with organizational efficiency.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Business Development ExecutiveConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago