- Experience Needed:
5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
These responsibilities are activities that correspond to the metro stops and key processes.
- Conduct Client/ Supplier Contract Risk Assessment
- Execute Client/ Supplier Contract
- Monitor Client/ Supplier contract
- Develop Tender/ Proposal Strategy
- Prepare Tender/ Proposal Supporting Documentation
- Review Tender/ Proposal Clarifications
- Approve and Finalize Contract
- Reviews and assesses the liabilities present in our Customer Contracts, Subcontracts, or Supplier Contracts in order to provide expert advice to operations manager and management team, and assists to negotiate T&C.
- Manages informal contract claims or disputes with the support of the legal department whenever necessary.
- Along with the Contract owner, facilitates Post Award Contract Reviews including follow up of action items of Remedial Work Plans, and contract closure process.
5 to 7 years
About this Company
Al-Tayar Company established in 1993, and its role is to provide skilled human resources for the Gulf area in all fields.
See all Careers and Jobs at Altayar recruitment
Our main goals since our company established by MR/ Ramadan Mukhaimar is to gain the trust of our customers by providing highly qualified...