Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience building Native Mobile applications( Android )
- experience in watches apps for Andriod is a must
- Experience in designing, developing & prototyping Android native applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use.
- Participated in the full app life cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, and release to the app store.
- Worked with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes, and estimates.
- Can drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of products, processes, and tools.
- Experience working with Google mobile applications different technology tools and frameworks (both will be preferred).
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues, and innovation.
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members.
- Motivated self-initiative with high attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Knowledge to handle & work with third-party APIs.
- A team player with a problem-solving, analysis & researching mentality set.
- A positive personality who can work & achieve under stress.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of objects, MVC architecture expected
- Experience with a full project lifecycle.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Safa Soft
Safa Soft is a multinational company provides professional B2B solutions in the travel industry for the public and private sectors.