- Experience Needed:
4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A German Trading Company is looking to hire Senior Finance Specialist ( fluent in German) who have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills. He/She must be a detailed oriented person with strong ERP system experience.
The Selected candidate will prepare financial reports, perform research and analysis, maintain the general ledger, perform account reconciliations, assist with audit preparations, and carry out other finance & accounting duties as may be required.
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
- Follow up vendor accounts & customers’ accounts.
- Checking late payments, accounts and sending reminders.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Ensure timely bank payments.
4 to 8 years
Please don’t apply unless you meet all requirements.
- Fluent German and English Language is a Must.
- Previous experience in ERP/Microsoft Dynamic Navision/SAP is a Must
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Accounting/Finance/Commerce/Business Admin. Graduate from a reputable university.
- Max. age is 32 years
- Total years of Experience from 4 to 8 years max.
- Proficient in using MS applications particularly Word & Excel
- Strong interpersonal communication & organizational skills
- Experience in Germany Accounting/Tax regulations is a must.
- Previous knowledge of German Tax Laws.
- Experience in German Accounting common practice.
- High level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate understanding of German accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process