- Experience Needed:
2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Administration, basic maintenance, management of the Back-Office infrastructure services on-premises and remote sites.
- Ongoing proactive system monitoring, fault resolution, system upgrades, administration & maintenance, data security, capacity management, operating system patching and backup management /system recovery.
- Ongoing administration, support, and maintenance of client services including active directory, network file & print services, email services, application services, remote access, and access authentication services as well as System Center Family.
- Assess the risk and impact of highlighted system vulnerabilities, develop and implement a remediation plan with the guidance and approval of the department manager.
- Produce system performance/capacity statistics, diagnostic information as well as a site “as-built” documentation for the supporting infrastructure.
- Provide assistance with the planning, coordination, and delivery of identified IT projects.
- Liaise with external service support organizations as required.
- Adhere to all documented standards, policies and processes
- Adhere to the IT Change Management process.
2 to 4 years
About this Company
URANIUM is a professional and a specialized Information and Communication Technology Services Provider that was founded based on a true awareness of its mission. URANIUM sets an eye on its business objectives while the other eye is set on its customers’ business objectives,...
See all Careers and Jobs at URANIUM