- Experience Needed:
3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are seeking a developer responsible for building software for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement software functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into functional and engaging software.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Implement software functionality as per communicated design.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
3 to 4 years
Background and Qualifications:
- Education: Faculty of Computer Science is highly preferred or Computer Engineering or a similar field.
- ITI Is a Plus.
- Experience: 3-4 years of Unity experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in developing efficient algorithms
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with Unity physics and particle systems
- Experience with mobile and console game development
About this Company
All BEDO training systems contain an essential element of flexibility. This enables us to structure technical training programs to suit the the requirements of our customers. BEDO's experienced staff of educators, instructional system designers and engineers are available to...
See all Careers and Jobs at BEDO Company