- Experience Needed:
More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The chief Accountant is in-charge of all accounting activities of both financial and management accounting. They are responsible for preparing financial and performance reports, assisting departments with annual budgets and reviews, internal control and tax studies.
- Building Up Accounting Department.
- Managing and controlling all company financial & accounting procedures
- Responsible for preparing the financial reports monthly, quarterly, annually
- Monitoring accounts receivables and payables.
- Bank accounts and following the banks' balances and making its reconciliation.
- Controlling cash payments and report on cash flow
- Controlling and monitoring all expenses.
- Expenses Analysis
- Participate in the preparation of the short-term and long-term operating and financial plans and follow-up the effectiveness of their implementation.
- Handling Taxation matters and other legal/governmental issues directly related to the accounting department.
- Prepare periodic operating and financial performance reports and make relevant recommendations for improvement of performance.
- Review regular and ad hoc financial accounting and management accounting reports before their transmittal to intended key users to assure their quality and reasonableness.
- Coordinate the interim and end-of-year audits with the external auditors.
- Follow-up the implementation of the external recommendations.
- Formulate professional development plans for his staff to assure their continuing competence.
More than 7 years
About this Company
Summer Moon is one of the leading companies in seafood appetizers industry in Egypt. Our goal is customer’s satisfaction. We believe that success in not a result of luck, success is based on creation, innovation, hard work and good planning.
See all Careers and Jobs at Summer Moon Co.
August 1989 Summer...