Skills And Tools:
The Enterprise Risk Management Unit Manager is responsible for the overall execution of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) activities as directed by the Chief Risk & Compliance Officer and ensuring that the tasks are conducted in an efficient and effective manner as follows:
- Establishing policies and standards.
- Establishing risk management programs and assessing program adherence.
- Responsible for providing overall EBC risk oversight, monitoring and reporting on systemic and emerging risk issues, and challenging the risk limits and appetite.
- Ensuring that risk profiles within their functions remain within specified limits and align with EBC’s risk appetite.
- A postgraduate degree in business/commerce/economics/finance is an advantage.
- Certification in the Enterprise Risk Management area is a plus
- The strong business insight gained from extensive use of educational degrees in the banking sector or a related field Professional qualification.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience within risk management, audit, or internal control related areas in a large (preferably multi-national )
- Deputy Manager- Internal Audit...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Consolidation&Financial Report...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza8 days ago
- Commercial Finance Section Hea...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago