- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to join TACC Network to help us expand our clientele and win a bigger portion of the market share. Successful profile will be the front of the agency and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients as well as monitoring the position of the agency among the competitors.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Build a selling and upselling strategy to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Keep records of sales and revenue analysis and forecasting.
- Follow up on pitches submissions and close business deals.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Conduct research to identify new opportunities, markets and customer needs.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Negotiate with advertisers to improve rates and payment terms.
- Assess and effectively manage all the risks associated with the business objectives.
- Oversee the implementation of effective business practices.
- Onboarding the business development plan across the regions of operations.
- Foster brand image, portfolio and maintain its positioning in the market.
3 to 5 years
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at TACC Network
Four companies each has the lead in its own industry decided to merge powers and create a whole new brand offering all their professional, unconventional services at the same time but on a much bigger scale. And this is the story of TACC!