- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Senior php developer
- As a Full Stack Web Developer, your primary duties will be helping us build new and awesome experiences for our internal and external customers, meaning your work will touch all aspects of front-end and back-end development, including databases, business logic, web services, front-end UI/UX, performance engineering, custom development, testing, and deployment.
- You’ll leverage the latest database technologies as a basis for analytical application development. This involves modeling data, developing code, processes and creating an optimal platform for data retrieval in support of both internal and external facing applications.
- The teams working on features are Agile, and we place a premium on collaboration and locally-made decisions.
These include (but not limited to) the following:
- Create, develop, modify, and maintain internal and external facing software applications as part of a development/project team
- Work in a high-performing team environment developing data solutions for many of our core products and platforms
- Provide full application development lifecycle support, including creating specifications, researching products, development, customized coding, quality assurance and deployment
- Test and deploy firmware to proprietary Security Access Control device
- Collaborate with UX and Product teams to implement robust, data-driven UI
- Develop and maintain internal UI component libraries
- Develop and maintain our API that powers all of our front-end applications
- Architect web applications from the ground up, with a focus on extensibility and scalability
- Experience with CI tools and automated build/testing software
- Work with solutions and back-end engineers to deliver new products and ensure the success of our delivered solutions
- Write “clean”, well-designed international standard code.
- Adhere to the actions/assigned tasks deadlines.
- Provide weekly report about incidents/activities happened.
- No recurring of solved problems.
- Provide full and proper documentation for the code
- Provide technical support to users/clients with a closure feedback.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Improve the codebase of the company's products in meaningful ways.
- Test the code and adjust where necessary.
- Contributing to the whole software design lifecycle.
- Translate business requirements into functional code.
- Performing analytical work.
- Defining functional and technical requirements.
- Creating or updating existing technical design artifacts for application modules and interface processes, business rules, forms.
- Creating or modifying underlying data structures.
- Participating in implementation and release communication activities.
- Project management.
More than 3 years
About this Company
Clavis is a dynamic consulting company with a focus on providing a complete suite of End-To-End Business solutions to its clients & partners.
See all Careers and Jobs at Clavis Business Solutions
Clavis was founded with the aim to create a significant space into consulting, software, digital enablement, information technology and call center services.