- Experience Needed:
4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
System administrative Engineer
The purpose of this position is to take care of the day to day tasks assigned to the system services department.
- Manage system infrastructure including AD, Office 356, VMWare vSphere, hyper V, Linux
- Familiar with SAN storage management
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues that may arise.
- Monitor the system daily and respond quickly to any security breaches or usability concerns.
- Backup systems and verify that backups have been completed.
- Regularly upgrade systems as needed.
- Assist in integrating new applications and technologies into the current system.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
4 to 6 years
About this Company
For more than ten years now Egypt for Information Dissemination - egID has been the sole aggregator and authorized distributor of the Egyptian Exchange’ Listed Companies’ information. It has been able to serve world class customers both locally and internationally.
See all Careers and Jobs at EGID company