- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Title: Senior Full Stack Developer – “PHP Laravel + Vue JS”
Industry: IT Software
Reporting Line: Team Leader/SDS & Client (POC)
- Deliver the assigned tasks within due timeframe and minimum percentage of defects/bugs, ensuring the needed quality of delivery is attained.
- Ensure being up to date with the latest needed technologies aiding the Client’s projects needs and delivery.
- Document all tasks being implemented for easy reference to the development team and Clients.
- Effectively Communicates with the Team/Client, for an easy flow of information and connection with the team.
- Manage time in order to utilize a 25% - 30% for research and learning and 70% - 75% for technical development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Follow the NDA & Security Data Protection Guidelines ensuring data is confidential and not disclosed to any third parties.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Customized Annual Technical/Non-Technical Development Plans.
- Medical & Social Insurance.
- Transportation – Bus Routes.
- Business Travels based on the need.
- European Clients’ Exposure.
- You will also have the benefit of working with the latest technologies.
More than 3 years
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors in Software Engineer or Computer Science.
- Overall experience 3+ years.
- A minimum of 6 months – 2 Years of experience in related field/needed technology.
- Culturally fitting with the company’s standards and profile.
- Adapting to dynamic work environment.
- Possess general programming skills & software development fundamentals.
Must Have :
- PHP7+ experience
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Laravel 7+
- Deep knowledge in OOP / SOLID principles
- JSON-based REST API
- Version Control GIT
- Code optimization
Nice To Have:
- GraphQL is a big plus
- MongoDB is a plus
- Docker is a plus
- Azure is a plus
- NodeJS is a plus
- Python is a plus
- Understanding data structure and algorithms
- Understanding and experience with Queues
- Unit Test
- Familiar with CI/CD
About this Company
CrossWorkers is a Danish offshoring company working in the software development sector, supplying our clients with professional IT resources. The company has been in business since 2009 and provides excellent services within offshoring software development. The headquarters...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossWorkers