Skills And Tools:
- Define optimal solutions, approach and costing to suite customer’s needs.
- You will also Support Service, Spare parts and components team as required in growing aftermarket Service business.
- Responsible for the sale of refrigeration solutions in the food and chemical industry.
- Responsible in prospecting, maintains relationships with existing customers and assess requests on technical and commercial feasibility.
- It concerns challenging sales projects where your customers advises on specific solutions for refrigeration issues.
- Along with the sales support team, you will be responsible for the preparation of an appropriate quotation.
- Follow up quotation, close the contracts and ensures timely, clear internal communication and transfer to project management.
- Afterwards stay involved in the progress of the project.
- You will participate in relevant trade fairs and organizes meetings for potential customers.
- Reports both formal and informal to Sales and Marketing Manager as well as to Service Manager regarding daily business in the assigned region.
- Consults customers, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Consults service engineers, project managers and project sales engineers.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Industrial Refrigeration Engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Sales in Industrial Refrigeration field.
- Proficiency in generating new business.
- Determined, results driven, strong sales drive.
- Ability to create own specialized knowledge quickly.
- Highly developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Flexible in travelling.
- Customer / Sales oriented.
- International market knowledge.
- Commercial, entrepreneurial and customer-focused.
- Good communication and computer skills with strong technical background.
- English language is mandatory.
- Arabic would be an added advantage.