- Experience Needed:
2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Senior Graphic Designer position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by keeping our presence consistent across all our various touch points.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and implementation of various graphic-focused print and digital projects.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and social media platforms
- Creating and Implementing social media short videos for posts and stories
- Design graphics, banners and other Web images to be a part of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Help bringing new ideas for design to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Create new designs according to the production calendar.
- Work with the brand marketing team to produce the designs needed.
- Produce creative implementation of needed marketing concepts.
2 to 6 years