- Experience Needed:
3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Proactively supports PR Director on the overall management on a portfolio of clients including, agency initiatives that can drive additional revenue and new business
- Unites multi-disciplined teams. Gets people engaged on the task;
- Knows when to seek approval- responds / communicates control issues quickly;
- Provides coaching and support to PR Executives on communication opportunities.
- Respected by clients and has solid working relationships with key personal;
- Understands the client’s business;
- RELATIONSHIP : Effective at understanding, interpreting and acting on servicing client needs;
- MANAGEMENT : Sensitive to client’s image and able to identify what can help/interfere in building it
- Able to provide counsel to clients on his own.
- Prepares and presents consultancy. Provides client with relevant background information on market and competitors;
- Allocates tasks and set priorities for subordinates;
- Ensures that the team are following through effectively;
- Ensures that all work related to the implementation of communication projects meet required standards and client needs;
- Uses working knowledge of communication channels on project delivery.
- Understands the basics of managing revenue and ensures that invoicing and client payments are on time
- Has full command of the company financial practice, hourly rates and policy;
- Seeks approval on write-offs and agency costs. Manages this in partnership with the PR Director.
- CREATIVE JUDGEMENT: Prepares press releases and press packages on his own;
- Familiar with production requirements and techniques, as such able to defend costs and agency recommendations;
- Able to sell “idea” efficiently to media;
- Has a good understanding of best practice for image and reputation communication and uses this in daily work.
3 to 6 years
About this Company
An integrated communication group Serving a wide variety of dynamic clients
See all Careers and Jobs at 4PR
Established in 2004 and headquartered in Cairo, Egypt
Spectrum of services at its core strategic units.
Independent & owned by our management, with a global view And deep local expertise.