Skills And Tools:
We are looking for Scrum Master with at least 3 years of experience with good skills of servant leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, and coaching continual improvement.
- Act as a Scrum Master guiding the team towards improving the way they work
- Facilitate daily scrums, sprint planning, retrospective, and Sprint Review.
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- Facilitate with team to figure out outcome-based metrics that help the team to assess their performance and continuously improve
- Actively contribute to the Agile and Lean Community.
- Keep the rest of the company network aware of our activities.
- Deeply understands the agile values and principles
- Experience of at least two Agile frameworks: XP, Kanban
- 3-year experience as a scrum master, total 5 years experience working in an agile environment
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Friendly communicative person, with excellent conflict resolution skills
- Should be a good coach and mentor for Agile practices.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- English required French would be appreciated