Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for protecting the assets of an organization by completing audits and recommending improvements.
- Perform internal audit planning and risk assessment activities and develop audit scopes, objectives, and work plans, including the selection of appropriate audit tests, identification of key controls, utilization of data analytics, and other audit techniques
- Proactively interact with management and stakeholders to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvement
- Evaluate the sufficiency of and adherence to internal policies and procedures and regulatory compliance
- Share summaries, findings, and recommended operating improvements with the management
- Review processes policies and procedures, prepare their action plan, and update all necessary updates for them.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Help in assessing the quality and operational effectiveness of internal controls to provide assurance and recommendations for improvement, in accordance with the audit plan and company control procedures.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Participate in identifying key control points and risk areas based on risk assessments, previous audit reports and understanding of the audited functions.
- Assist in the execution of business process oriented internal control reviews, compliance audits and activities that deliver the audit plan and provide the business with comfort on the internal control environment.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Perform an adequate follow up over the reported findings to ensure that the proper implementation of the agreed upon action plan.
- Monitor compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Prepare for audits by conducting appropriate research; preparing and distributing draft reports to the executive management; and completing audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates audit progress and findings, and improves protection by recommending changes in the internal control structure.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- Experience of 5+ years in an audit role related to the prospective position may be required
- Maximum age 35
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) certificate is a privilege.
- Experience in computer-related auditing techniques may be advantageous.
- Strong communication and customer service skills, along with knowledge of internal audit standards are mostly required.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo7 days ago
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago