Skills And Tools:
- Design and implement all export strategies and activities and ensure adherence to all project requirements and prepare all export documents within required timeframe and schedule efficient shipping activities and identify appropriate transportation method in assistance with customers.
- Administer all export of goods, ensure compliance to all organizational policies and procedures and monitor financial and currency processes and transactions, and manage all communication with export authorities for all required countries.
- Supervise efficient working of sales staff, ensure compliance to all export objectives, design sales strategies according to customer requirement, and collaborate with country sales manager to prepare budget for projects.
- Work closely with R&D on targeted International markets to cater to recipe changes, regulatory updates and product development, TPM opportunities
- Seek opportunities to improve margins, selling prices and contribute in production capacities optimization and Forex gain.
- Handle promptly all Export market customers complaints, i.e. quality, shipping /handling, packaging worthiness, and take preventive measures with related internal or external functions to avoid re occurrence job requirements
- Minimum Qualifications: Minimum 5- 7 years experience in the Food and beverage industry Specifically
- Previous experience in Jams , Juices and Tomato paste
- Job-specific Skills: Specialized in our categories
- Logistics CoordinatorConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza2 days ago
- Senior Logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago