- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A Software Developer Job Description should include, but not be limited to:
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Fixing and improving existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Working with company departments on technical issues including software system design and
3 to 5 years
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Creativity is always a plus.
Education and Certificates:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.