- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support business requirements.
- Lead, manage and scale a team of software developer.
- Assess the current systems architecture in collaboration with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Share and present architecture to cross-functional teams and executive leadership.
- Develop and implement best practices, standards, and guidelines for the whole development team.
- Prove out new technologies through proof of concept work.
- Develop n-tier web, Windows and mobile applications using C#, ASP.NET.
- Stay current on best practices in IT technology, IT processes and application development.
- Oversees the timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
5 to 10 years
- 4-year degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Demonstration of experience via portfolio and code samples
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Extensive experience with.NET Framework (2.0, 3.5, 4.0, Core)
- Extensive experience with C#, ASP .NET and MVC
- Extensive experience with Linq and Entity Framework
- Extensive experience with RESTful API’s as well as integrating with SOAP-based API’s and web services.
- Git-based repositories.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server 2008 And MySQL
- Extensive experience with Angular.
- Excellent written and oral English-language skills.
- Deep understanding of continuous integration, and delivery
- Experience in DevOps and Docker Containers
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices
Nice to have:
- Mobile Development.
- Graphic design experience.
- Experience with data modeling and/or developing and working with reusable frameworks
- Familiarity with progressive enhancement and responsive web design.
About this Company
Applied Science International, LLC is dedicated to “Changing the Known Built World” by bringing an advanced level of scientific inquiry to the examination, analysis, and study of structures for a safer world.
See all Careers and Jobs at ASI