Skills And Tools:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Ability to design and create proper, detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Send daily status report with execution progress.
- Following the processes and procedures that they developed and testing new and updated systems for bugs and other issues.
- Eye for detail, analytical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet agreed deadlines.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results.
- Passion to design artistically and a keen interest to learn new concepts and technologies.
- 4+ years’ experience in manual testing.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Good experience with API testing and Mobile testing on Android and iOS.
- Familiar with MS SQL.
- Familiar with WISA stack (Windows, IIS, SQL, ASP.Net).
- Agile team experience.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Senior Software Tester - Maadi, Cairo18 days ago
- Quality and Testing ManagerConfidential Company - Victoria, Alexandria4 days ago
- QA/QC ManagerConfidential Company - Haram, Giza4 days ago