- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Remote during COVID-19
About the Job
Azdan is a management conslting firm specialized mainly in Enterprise Performance Management and Process Automation, we believe that people can achieve remarkable goals when the culture they work in is optimized in. Our core values define our culture and passion for what we do for our customers. We believe our people are our most important assets. We're hiring a financial planning and analysis analyst.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Provide decision support system to senior management through developing various financial models and data-driven analysis.
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics such as revenue, expenditure, and profit margin.
- Supports process improvements and strategic initiatives within the functional area. Proven ability to analyze the business processes and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Able to articulate the impact of analysis, modeling, business decision support on key financial measures (ie Operations and Capital expense and metrics, KPI analysis, etc.).
- Responsible for weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting and updates to the management team. Aides in the development of new reports; responsible for complex reporting processes on key functional KPI's. Owns communication and analysis associated with reporting efforts.
- Provides support to the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting of the assigned business area including variance analysis and sensitivity testing.
- Supports functional and cross-functional projects and is able to implement process improvements within the functional area.
- Partner cross-functionally with the Regional Operations and Finance teams.
- Aides in the development of reporting requirements and UAT testing of new reports.
More than 5 years
About this Company
Azdan is the most progressive management consultancy firm in the middle east. Azdan is delivering end-to-end business management solutions that help decision makers obtain 360-degree view of the business. We combine our international capabilities and local market knowledge...
See all Careers and Jobs at Azdan Business Analytics