- Experience Needed:
6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
An exciting role has become available at korAddiction Sports and Entertainment.korAddiction Sports and Entertainment is a multifaceted business; introducing new technology, and tactics in football. We now need an enthusiastic driven individual to help us implement our vision for the future.
Your role will be to raise our profile, increase our reach and to drive turnover. Working with senior management you will manage and oversee all marketing channels.
The principal responsibilities of this new position is to develop, implement and manage multicultural marketing strategies, promotions, events, and ticket sales initiatives for all of korAddiction Sports and Entertainment products and facilities. This position will interact primary with professional football clubs, national teams, football federations, schools, universities, football academies, and of course the public from around the region. The role requires a knowledge of the football landscape in the area, and a vision to adapt best practices to the realities of local markets with the end goal of maximizing attendances. korAddiction Sports and Entertainment is looking for an energetic and experienced professional to lead this area, reporting to the CEO.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive profitable growth
- Work at both the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth; shaping overall category strategy) and at the tactical level (measuring and optimizing campaigns with site merchandising tools, analyzing traffic and performance data, building new features, and solving problems).
- Provides leadership for all PR, community engagement, communications, marketing, creative design, social media, branding, and digital activities.
- Creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing and communications plan that will enhance korAddiction Sports and Entertainment brand identity, audience engagement and generate individual ticket sales.
- Developing go-to-market strategies for ticketing products, assist in guiding sales process, etc
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing and communications department and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Determine the appropriate methods and systems of metrics for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness, including brand awareness, brand equity, and sales results.
- Create and manage promotional campaigns in coordination with korAddiction Sports and EntertainmentCreative Department
- Oversees all social media and online engagement and drives strategy behind the tone, voice and growth of these platforms. Supports staff in its implementation.
- Oversees all website and digital strategies including website content, blog, podcast, contests, and the sites “look and feel.” Supports staff in implementation.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Establish a clear brand roadmap that will drive the team’s day-to-day and long-term business and brand vision to realize real business results.
- Measures effectiveness of the marketing programs, optimizes and implement improvements.
- Oversees all branded collateral including but not limited to ads, signage, promotional items, uniforms, digital assets, etc.
- Ensures that events are financially viable, creating a return on investment to the organization and providing a positive economic impact to korAddiction Sports and Entertainment.
- Proactively manages and administers sales policies and programs to foster sports groups/events for sports facilities and stakeholders through various programs.
- Secures and maintains support from relevant leaders in business, sports facilities, foundations, universities, media and national governing bodies in the field of athletics
- Responsible for implementing and managing day-to-day activities to ensure optimal productivity, aggressive prospecting and conversion.
- Maintain timely, accurate and uniform documentation of all sales records in the CRM system.
- Develops contacts and relationships with media representatives to create opportunities for keeping the team and its products or services in front of public.
- Coordinate and manage inbound media requests.
- Utilize databases and analytical processes to drive growth.
- Develops and conducts customer opinion surveys.
- Conceptualize, collaborate, and coordinate the procurement of all team publications.
- Coordinate the appearance of all team print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Ensure that korAddiction Sports and Entertainment regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
- Assist with the fulfillment of corporate sponsorship contracts as it relates to signage, in-game promotions, videoboard, and print materials.
- Track and report weekly press mentions and organize press reports.
6 to 9 years
- Expertise in product marketing strategies; proven ability to generate innovate and effective marketing programs that generate results
- Proven experience developing 360 degree promotional, sales and marketing campaigns for sports and entertainment properties / clubs
- Proven track-record of delivering online traffic growth from multiple sources including free and paid search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social networking, banner advertisements, and on-site placements
- Strong sense of brand and editorial voice; able to harmonize message across channels and marketing vehicles
- Sales Management and Marketing practice in same or similar professional sales and marketing background
- Understanding of the local market conditions and competition
- Strong Industry Network
- Negotiation techniques to create Win-Win scenarios for Client, company and guest
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- A successful track record supporting Sales and Marketing for 7+ years
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in Marketing, Business, Finance or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in hotel, sports facilities and entertainment
- Outstanding knowledge of the global and regional football landscape
- Excellent and established relationships across multiple sports disciplines
- Experience analyzing and reporting against ROI metrics in place
- Experience developing B2B and B2C marketing strategy
- Managing digital and online marketing
- Experience in exceeding working to financial targets
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and objective ability to determine quality of business and best-suited opportunities for korAddiction Sports and Entertainment and measure performance against conversion rates
- Team player, able to work with global cross-functional teams; independent work style, demonstrates initiative
- High energy with the ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent English language fluency
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Proficient technology application skills: Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access), MS Outlook, major CRM systems
- Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends; reliable, dependable, flexible and responsive
- Proven effective negotiating and persuasion abilities
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, must demonstrate maturity; good judgment and be able to work effectively at the board level internally and across a diverse group of individual and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to convey a sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect
- Strong time management skills, and the ability to operate and balance workload in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks and assist multiple team members at the same time
- Detail-oriented and ability to complete work assignments with a high degree of quality
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Balances a strong work ethic and going-the-extra-mile enthusiasm with levity and humility; has contagious energy and dedication while enjoying the process
- Innovative, professional, kind, patient, passionate, goal-oriented and fun
- Team player with good sense of humor
- Must stay up to date on latest technology and best practices.
- Must be an outside-the-box thinker who can convey the team’s messaging in unique ways.
- Must be a self-starter and able to take on projects on their own.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving mentality.
WHAT WE OFFER
We provide comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include;
- Medical, and social insurance
- 31 days annual paid time-off
- 13th-month Salary
- Profit Share
- Annual Increment
- Business Line
- A dynamic flexible culture
- Work within a topnotch industry And more..
About this Company
korAddiction Sports & Entertainment S.A.E is a new start-up company in the Sports industry. Our aim is develop the level of Football nationwide, with out-of-the-box ideas and training.
See all Careers and Jobs at korAddiction Sports Development & Entertainment
korAddiction shall operate an Advanced Football Training Facility, in Maadi....