- Experience Needed:
More than 14 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The IT Manager is planning, overseeing, coordinating, and determining all IT and telecommunications related activities in the organization; including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages. He is also responsible for managing the service desk team, systems, and database administrator’s documentation.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Assure that the company’s current technology infrastructure meets the needs of the company;
- Continuously analyze the company’s current technology infrastructure to ensure that it is aligned with the organizations
- strategic business plans and specific user functionality requirements;
- Lead large IT projects,
- Procurement and deployment of new IT systems and services;
- Including the definition and implementation of IT action plans, policies, and procedures;
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy;
- Ensure adherence with software licensing laws & regulations;
- Estimate the IT department’s annual human capital and material needs to determine its annual budget, according to the business objectives of the organization and its strategic plans;
- keep up-to-date with new technology;
- Provide orientation to users of existing or new technology;
- Work closely with decision-makers in other departments to identify, recommend and develop high-quality cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization;
- Responsible for network & data security and system backups.
- Support, system, and network initiatives, along with leading the team activities to provide such services.
- Ensure the effectiveness of the software in use.
- Assist other areas of Information Technology related to the acquisition, installation, maintenance, problem diagnosis and training of computer systems.
- Review software acquisition and maintenance contracts and pursue master agreements in line with strategic priorities.
- Provide application maintenance and support.
More than 14 years