- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Nagwa is looking for a talented Senior Treasury Accountant to be responsible for monitoring cash flow, creating financial reports, and preparing financial forecasts.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for managing and building the relationship of the company with the banks.
- Managing the facilities and credit levels of the company.
- Responsible for reviewing the contracts, agreements with the banks to make sure it meets the company’s goals.
- Responsible for checking & analyzing credit interest, bank charges in complying with the rates & fees agreed upon with banks.
- Responsible for monitoring bank and cash transactions and having proper record documentation.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Cooperate with the reporting team to classify all transactions into the proper categories to be usable in budgeting Vs. Actual reports.
3 to 5 years
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting /Finance.
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant field
- Familiar with different types of bank forms and contracts.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent Reporting and Analytical skills
- Details Oriented
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Strong decision-making skills
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 400 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...