- Experience Needed:
More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Your Main Duties:
- Generate new sales leads to the company.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Approach potential clients through new leads, cold calls, existing relationships, promotional events, or other means.
- Maintain good relationships with clients.
- Follow up with potential & existing clients.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Sales Execution: Ability to create and customize the company's proposal, communicate effectively on the phone, and close contracts once all clients’ needs have been identified and addressed with Raffles proven solutions.
- Outbound & Inbound Calls: Customer outreach/perform cold calls, as well as receive inbound calls from customer leads to respond to their inquiries and detail our services/packages.
- Sales Quota Attainment: Consistent achievement of assigned monthly sales quota.
- Sales Activity Reporting: Ensure timely/accurate recording, tracking, and reporting of sales activities and customer/competitive information.
- Pipeline Management & Forecasting: Provide an accurate forecast of sales results and continuously manage sales activity: new, renewals, cross-sells, and up-sells.
- Needs Analysis: Perform a current merchant analysis of clients’ needs and provide a “winning solution”.
- Professional, personable, and good work ethics with the desire to grow, share, and collaborate.
More than 1 year
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1+ years of experience.
- Experience in marketing and sales.
- Digital marketing background knowledge and experience is preferred: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, Web Development, App Development, E-commerce services.
- Experience in a high-volume telecommunication sales position; cold calls/outbound, as well as inbound.
- Proficient in Microsoft & Excel, PowerPoint applications.
- Experience in a high volume/fast-paced industry is preferred; experience in identifying prospective clients through various marketing channels.
OUR DESIRED SKILLS IN YOU:
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and Arabic. A third language is a plus.
- Be adept at building relationships with clients and be on the lookout for client opportunities.
- Strong team player with a “can-do” attitude and passion for excellence; self-starter, self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent phone manner and articulation (confidence and a sense of humor a huge plus).
- Excellent formal correspondence through emails, chatting and messaging.
- Quick response and follow up.
- Results-oriented and eager to succeed.
- Strong negotiation skills, persistence, and resilience.
- A positive attitude with a desire to constantly improve.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable interaction with other departments.
- Experience in preparing analysis & reports, KPI's, ROI's etc. and achieving the goals.
- Females are preferred
Depending on the performance in this position, there may be different opportunities for growth within the company in the business development and sales functions.
In Addition To Your Salary Here Is What We Offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of a leading digital agency in Egypt and UAE with a solid reputation and a talented and dynamic data-driven team.
- Training with veteran leaders.
- Education on Media Production & Digital Marketing disciplines.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Monthly performance bonuses and commission on sales.
- The opportunity to be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and success-driven, and the possibility of corporate advancement.
About this Company
Raffles is a full service advertising agency, our team consists of
See all Careers and Jobs at Raffles Advertising Creative House
creative individuals dedicated to develop and enrich
your brand in all aspects of the advertising world.
Our audience-first approach means that every idea is grounded
in a deep strategic...