- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Will play an active role as a member of FINBI’s financial advisory team. He/ She will handle versatile scopes that may be summarized but not limited to the following:
- Corporate and or business valuation.
- Project appraisals and feasibility studies.
- Express a financial advisor's opinion on different cases and assignments.
- Maintain and expand our client base via professionalism in communicating with clients and in deliverables.
- Be an active team player and coordinate internally and externally to perform efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform detailed quantitative and qualitative research and monitor fundamental economic and industry analysis based on the information obtained from different publications and personal interviews if needed.
- Prepare fair value reports in compliance with FRA criteria.
- Conduct performance analysis and demonstrate skills in financial statement analysis, accounting, finance, financial modeling, and comparable company analysis.
- Assess and apply the right valuation approaches and methods case by case bases such as ABV, P/E, P/B, DDM, DCF, and RIM.
- Apply different problem-solving techniques to conclude expert opinion on different advisory cases.
- Prepare full-fledged feasibility studies and conclude feasibility indicators such as NPV, IRR, PI, PBP.
More than 3 years
About this Company
FinBi was founded in 1990 as a private limited liability company engaged in the delivery of:
See all Careers and Jobs at FinBi Finance & Banking Consultants International
• Financial Advisory services;
• Economic Consultancy;
• Asset Evaluation;
• Engineering Consulting services.